[LINK] Zoom Meeting Spam

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Mon Apr 27 08:40:59 AEST 2020

Last week I received my first Zoom meeting invitation spam. This was
supposedly from a US Army general in France, wanting a meeting with me
at 2am to discuss their project, which seemed implausible. Australian
defence and government people do occasionally ask for advice without
explaining exactly what the project is, but ones from the US don't.

That said, I thought I would try my own video-conference "with the
Higher Education Whisperer", this Wednesday, 29 April, 10:30 am:
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/higher-education-whisperer-catch-up-tickets-103616931030

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington