[LINK] O/t: “How can a disease with 1% mortality shut down the United States?”

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Tue Dec 8 09:29:31 AEDT 2020

On 5/12/20 1:10 pm, Stephen Loosley wrote:

> The author ... you tell me?

Their profile says they are CEO of a company developing a "wearable
device to help people born without a penis", which sounds interesting
but not really relevant to COVID-19.

> Tom, this may seem obvious to everyone, and I can not work out how this is relevant?

There is misinformation being spread about COVID-19 online. Before
passing stuff on, I suggest checking if it is useful, who it is from, if
they, and it, are credible. There are a lot of misinformed people out
there passing on nonsense, but there may also be some deliberately
spreading misinformation to cause harm.

--
Tom Worthington, http://www.tomw.net.au +61(0)419496150