[LINK] Navy Warfare Innovation Workshop 2020

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Thu Dec 10 16:04:00 AEDT 2020

Greetings from the Navy Warfare Innovation Workshop 2020 (NWIW). I have
been facilitating a team, with Navy personnel joining with people from
the defence community and academia working on an idea. This is much like
other hackerthons I have mentored this year, with the added bonus that
we can again meet face to face (some teams are online for logistical
reasons).
https://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/2020/12/navy-warfare-innovation-workshop-2020.html

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington