[LINK] Australian intelligence community seeking to build a top-secret cloud

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sun Dec 13 09:23:42 AEDT 2020

On 11/12/20 9:25 pm, Stephen Loosley wrote:

> Australian intelligence community seeking to build a top-secret cloud ...

Leaving aside the technical issues, the inter-agency politics of this
would be formidable. I recall being at an inter-agency meeting about a
"secure government intranet". The person next to me  mumbled "That isn't
secure" and I added "It isn't an intranet", but apart from that it was
an excellent proposal. ;-)

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington