[LINK] Dentist Google review court order lead to all being revealed

David Lochrin dlochrin at aussiebb.com.au
Fri Jul 24 22:33:45 AEST 2020

On 2020-07-24 14:50, Kim Holburn wrote:

> It seems like he had good reason to pursue this.  This isn't so much about freedom of speech.  The "reviewer" had freedom of speech.  This is about the consequences of speech.  No speech is free from consequences.

'ullo, 'ullo, 'ullo... what have we got here then?

QUOTE
As Dr Kabbabe's legal team began circling on the accused writer of the review, court documents also claim that Dr Georgy approached his former employee and offered to buy his teeth-whitening business "on the condition that the current proceedings are ceased".

Another condition of the sale was that media attention of the case would also be stopped.
UNQUOTE

This case may be about much more than free speech.

David Lochrin