[LINK] RFI: messagelabs.com

jwhit at internode.on.net jwhit at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 20 10:41:49 AEST 2020

That's hilarious!!!Imagine if they had NOT delivered your email and
what you sent was a quote of someone else and was critical to the
message?
This is like 'censor the pink bits' all over again under Senator Dick.
SVHA should have a chat with their supplier. Australia isn't the USA
Bible belt. I think most people even there would be astonished at this
language censorship. You know, the land of free speech, y'all. ;-)

Jan