[LINK] Fwd: Updates on CovidSAFE App

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Tue Jun 30 22:57:46 AEST 2020

Two very big and highly improbable ifs. If it works and if it is used.

There is theory, but no evidence it could work, and according to
available numbers, in the month of June, the download rate has been
about 11,500/day

Considering there have been a number of updates and bug fixes, the
number of current versions in the wild is minuscule.

The public lost interest in mid May.