[LINK] Coronavirus Tech Facebook Group

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Mon Mar 16 08:21:56 AEDT 2020

On 15/3/20 1:51 am, Steven Clift wrote:

> What can we do with our tech skills to slow the spread of Covid19 and
> flatten the curve? ...

How about an app which detects when you are standing too close to
others: "Warning, social distance rules violated!". ;-)

More seriously, the best way we can help is with tech to educate people
to take precautions, and provide on-line services, such as for
teleworking and telelearning.

https://blog.tomw.net.au/2020/03/how-tech-can-help-with-covid19-pandemic.html

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington