[LINK] NSW Dept of Health COVID-19 Webpage is broken!

JLWhitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 17 10:03:14 AEDT 2020

On 17/03/2020 8:41 am, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
> Web Part Error: One of the properties of the Web Part has an incorrect
> format. Microsoft SharePoint Foundation cannot deserialize the Web
> Part. Check the format of the properties and try again.
> Page Updated: Monday 16 March 2020
> Contact page owner: Health Protection NSW
> https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx

Is it the link you posted? It came up for me after a LONG wait. It seems
it's being hammered at the moment. Very slow to load.

Jan

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: @JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer