[LINK] NSW Dept of Health COVID-19 Webpage is broken!

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Tue Mar 17 17:03:59 AEDT 2020

On 17/3/20 8:41 am, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

> Web Part Error...  Health Protection NSW ...

Working now. But I ran a Google Page Speed check and it rated NSW Health
at 18/100 for the mobile version.

There were the usual problems with inefficiently formatted images and
CSS slowing down the page. The check page gives tips to fix these
problems. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed

ps: In 2005 I supervised a student project at ANU on how to design
credible emergency websites. From this a set of Emergency Management
Website Assessment Criteria was produced. There is also a detailed
report.
https://blog.tomw.net.au/2020/03/how-tech-can-help-with-covid19-pandemic.html

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington