[LINK] ANU pausing teaching next week and then going online

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:29:20 AEDT 2020

I'm at Wollongong teaching a course this semester, and we have optional
attendance this week, then two weeks of early (and longer) semester break,
then all online after that.

I might actually look at your blog Tom as I really like a discussion style
of "lecture" and will be looking for the best medium and approach for that.

Narelle