[LINK] ANU Remote Working and Teaching from 26 March

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Fri Mar 27 08:42:08 AEDT 2020

On 26/3/20 10:13 am, Karl Auer wrote:

> Tell them. They are pretty responsive.

Done. Submitted to the Zoom Help Center, request #3204325, priority
"high", 17:44 26 March 2020:

	Please provide a low bandwidth option which the participant can switch
on. The documentation says screen sharing with video thumbnail is
possible at 50-150kbps, but I could not get that to work, even when I
shaped my network connection to that speed. As well as allowing to user
to activate this manually, please adjust your system so it comes on
automatically, sooner.
https://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/2020/03/use-video-conferences-to-keep-in-touch.html

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington