[LINK] Stephen Loosely on a live stream

Stephen Loosley stephenloosley at outlook.com
Sat May 2 02:15:03 AEST 2020

Kim writes,

> Isn't it way too early to talk about investigating the origins of
> corona virus right now? Shouldn't that wait until we are over
> the crisis?

Yes, agree completely Kim. Throughout January, concerned Chinese medical
experts published FIVE scientific papers in Lancet regarding this corona virus.
Yet during February, few countries took much notice, or did anything. And it
wasn’t until mid-March that many countries began to take notice. And, some
of these countries now appear to be trying to blame China for their problems.

Slow to listen .. quick to blame.

Yes we need thorough analysis but not conducted in the heat of the moment.
All of the factors need to be considered, many of which will be still to emerge
and surely will in the fullness of time. Hence as you say Kim, let us not rush to
any ill-considered judgement. History will truly decide. It always does anyway.

Cheers,
Stephe