[LINK] World Virtual Meeting of Mayors “No Return to Business as Usual”

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon May 11 10:41:53 AEST 2020

Hi Roger,

GDP only emerged from the '30s depression - perhaps it is a good time
for a new measure to emerge.

To be pedantic - it is only the City of Sydney LGA not the whole of
Sydney. There is great variability in scale of these cities - Councils
in the UK (two levels of gov more similar to the ACT Gov) are different
to Councils within in Australia [City of Brisbane much different to City
of Sydney].

Marghanita

Councillor Inner West Council (adjacent to City of Sydney)