[LINK] Hackathon Friday to Secure Defence Supply Chain Against Pandemics

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Wed May 13 11:59:10 AEST 2020

Senator Linda Reynolds, the Australian Minister for Defence, announced
today the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces will host a joint
hackathon to strengthen supply chains.
https://www.minister.defence.gov.au/minister/lreynolds/media-releases/joint-hackathon-planned-strengthen-sovereign-supply-chains

This is to be run by the Australian Computer Society (ACS), starting
this Friday. Australians and New Zealanders have been asked to
contribute ideas to secure the logistics of our military, in the light
of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as recent bushfires, earthquakes and
floods. http://www.anzdfhack.org/

I have volunteered my experience working at Australian Defence Force
Headquarters in the 1990s, developing national policy online as part of
the Internet "Cabal", here on the Link List. ;-)
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/CLCCommsUpd/1995/56.pdf

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington