[LINK] Australian Parliament Looks at the Impact of COVID-19 on Learning

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sun May 24 08:49:59 AEST 2020

The Australian Parliament is looking into the impact of COVID-19 on
learning, as part of its inquiry into education in remote and complex
environments. The inquiry has already received 49 submissions, since
starting in December 2019, but now wants to hear about the impact of the
pandemic.

     "We want to expand our range of evidence into specific lessons and
consequences of rapid and flexible home and online learning and
teaching. The Committee hopes to learn more about how these new flexible
approaches might continue to be applied in remote and complex
environment long after schools return to ‘normal’ face-to-face teaching"
Mr Andrew Laming MP, Chair of the Committee.
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/House_of_Representatives/About_the_House_News/Media_Releases/Home_learning_and_teaching_during_COVID_19

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington