[LINK] “Twitter Says You Cannot Tweet That You Hope Trump Dies From COVID”

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Tue Oct 6 10:35:14 AEDT 2020

And funny how Twitter is only now doing this publicly: to date it’s fallen on deaf ears. Double standards, yet again.

There are plenty of examples of people receiving ‘wish you were dead’ tweets (and worse). It’s run-of-the-mill stuff for many minority figures, world leaders, and politicians (on both sides of any fence):

https://twitter.com/ava/status/1312226894750740480

(etc: too many to choose from)