[LINK] An Electric Ute Plugged into a Shed to Save the World from Global Warming

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Tue Apr 20 08:51:00 AEST 2021

On 18/4/21 9:35 pm, Stephen Loosley wrote:

> ... U.S.-China Joint Statement Addressing the Climate Crisis APRIL 17, 2021 ...

My proposal to addressing the climate crisis is U2S: Ute-to-Shed. ;-)

Australians like solar panels on their homes. They also like utes. So
how about electric utes, plugged into solar homes?
https://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/2021/04/will-electric-ute-save-grid.html

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington