[LINK] Telstra and China Mobile

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sun Aug 1 09:25:48 AEST 2021

On 30/7/21 4:44 pm, Stephen Loosley wrote:

> ... water ... offer the Chinese a sizable portion of our land. ...

A simpler solution, as with energy, is to purchase from China the
equipment needed to improve Australia's use of water and then export
the products of that back to China.

Very little water is used by people directly, in China or elsewhere.
Most water is used for agriculture. We can continue to grow produce in
Australia and ship them to China, in effect exporting water.

The next big user of water is industry, including the processing of
coal. That can be reduced with renewable energy and more efficient water
use and recycling.

This can include using the the Internet of Things for water saving, just
to get us back on topic for Link: URL
https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1176/5/052068/pdf

But China is richly endowed with people who know this stuff and don't me
to tell them. ;-)

--
Tom Worthington