[LINK] Head Information Warfare – breakfast - Tues 21 Sept 2021 [Canberra]

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Aug 13 09:35:45 AEST 2021

On 13/8/21 8:54 am, Tom Worthington wrote:
 > Should be interesting. Here is the IWD's official web page:
> https://www.defence.gov.au/jcg/iwd.asp
>
> And the Wikipedia entry I created for it (additions welcome):
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Warfare_Division

Oh dear:
> This article about the military of Australia is a stub. You can help
Wikipedia by expanding it.

I reckon that's incitement to disclose state secrets.

(Assuming that you haven't already done so by putting the page up).

Roger Clarke                            mailto:Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
T: +61 2 6288 6916   http://www.xamax.com.au  http://www.rogerclarke.com

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.