[LINK] Australian Data Network

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Mon Aug 23 02:28:06 AEST 2021

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 5:12 PM David <dlochrin at aussiebb.com.au> wrote:

> The card can be downloaded and printed on the spot after entering one's
> check-in details, and a copy (which is probably clearer and more robust)
> sent by post if the relevant box is ticked.  I don't remember any obvious
> authentication process, but maybe the name provided is checked against the
> State Government address or property databases.

There is no authentication.

The resulting QR code contains only the details entered on the form, and
nothing else.  The data in the QR code is literally :

*{"firstName":"XXX","lastName":"YYY","phone":"ZZZ","phoneInternational":"","international":""}*

Where XXX, YYY and ZZZ are the relevant details entered on the form.

  Scott