[LINK] Provide Online Informed Consent for COVID-19 Vaccinations

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 12:15:24 AEST 2021

I rarely watch iview on a computer.  I notice that lots of the new "smart" TVs (probably android) have iview apps that work fine.  I
generally watch iview on linux kodi.  Works fine.  If it requires an account I use a throwaway mail account (like for instance
https://maildrop.cc/) and change it every so often.

It annoys me that iview won't allow me to access it from a VPN server in Australia.