[LINK] Telstra and China Mobile

kheitman at kheitman.com kheitman at kheitman.com
Fri Jul 30 18:29:29 AEST 2021

Stephen, China has control of the roof of the world and can melt and
divert as much water as it wants.

Regards,

Kim

---
kheitman at kheitman.com.....................www.kheitman.com

On 30/07/2021 4:12 pm, Stephen Loosley wrote:

> Dear Andy, Kate and Linkers ..
>
> ...I think Australia should offer the Chinese
> a sizable portion of our land.
> Jeebus! What drugs did you take this morning?
>
> What is the objective of this proposal? -andyf

Andy, it's no real secret that China will soon have insufficient water.

That means 1,445,281,898 thirsty people, with few options available.

That means a civil war, or an international war. Which will China
choose?

That means, they want a huge nearby empty space. That means, Australia.

And that means, either we offer it (or sell it?) of they have to simply
take it.

(Another discussion is that China has been preparing for this for over a
decade)

There is an enormous amount of wasted top-end tropical wet season fresh
water.

We can and indeed should offer humanitarian aide when we can. And we can
easily.

It's absolutely certain China would happily offer fair compensation to
people affected.

And, we avoid a war, and are looked apon as the most generous country in
all of history.

Seems a no-brainer to me 😊 Maybe?

And yes, Kate .. China has indeed been very peaceful for most of
history. However when
1.4 billion souls face certain civil war over water, then, another
Ghengis Khan, going east
instead of west this time, would seem absolutely certain to me.

And, for example: "Nearly 2 metres of rain falls each year in Darwin
alone.."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-18/why-cant-top-end-pipe-water-south-assist-drought-stricken-states/10615440