[LINK] Privacy-hostile account requirement for iView - why?

Andy Farkas andyf at andyit.com.au
Tue Jun 1 17:35:17 AEST 2021

On 30/05/2021 7:30 pm, Karl Auer wrote:
> I do not understand why you are introducing a privacy-hostile policy
> requiring all ABC iView users to have accounts.

Here hear!

There is a link somewhere on there that supposedly explains why they are
doing it.
The reasons are vague and ambiguous. Should definitely stay opt-in.

Next thing you'll know is they start injecting ads into the streams ala
utUbe...
(tailored to your online habits of course).

Clear your cache and history regularly people!

-andyf