[LINK] Aussie Covid Patch

Jan Whitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 3 15:44:10 AEST 2021

I'm needle phobic. Have been since I was a kid. I'll tell you right now:
the needles for the covid AZ vaccine do NOT hurt. So if you are needle
phobic like me, trust me on this. This is marketing hype.

BUT this would be great for intellectually disabled people who are
afraid of other people/strangers. It should be applicable by a parent or
trusted carer, which is a great thing. No travel. Post it out to the
carer, and you're good to go.

Still only mice trials. Won't be around for use for a long time. But we
do have nicotine patches, so this isn't exactly that different. Good idea.