[LINK] The Australian COVID vaccination booking platform

Stephen Loosley stephenloosley at outlook.com
Wed Mar 17 12:53:58 AEDT 2021

Here’s their Australian COVID vaccination booking website:

https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au<https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/>

At the start of a visit to the this website, things appeared to work quite smoothly.

Then however, for us, although it said I am now eligible to book into their first recommended venue for a vaccine (which also happens to be our regular GP’s surgery), the phone number answering machine said to call next week.

So, is that working?   Don’t really know.

Cheers,
Stephen