[LINK] COVID-19 Vaccination Contradictions Between Federal, ACT & GP Websites

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Mon May 3 11:31:27 AEST 2021

I had my flu vaccination two weeks ago so I would be ready for a
COVID-19 jabe, as recommended by government health authorities. But the
federal government website says to book online, at places which mostly
don't take online bookings. The ACT Government website told me to book
online though a system I don't have access to. My GP's website says I am
not eligible for a vaccination, although the federal website said I am.

The first priority of any government is to protect the citizens. Good
web design would not eliminate the flaws inherent in the Federal
Government's vaccination strategy, but it would help.

--
Tom Worthington http://www.tomw.net.au +61(0)419496150