[LINK] How not to buy a nuclear submarine

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Tue Sep 21 11:42:28 AEST 2021

On 21/09/2021 08:23, Tom Worthington wrote:
> Australia could lease submarines, complete with crews, in the short
> term. This would avoid investing in soon to be obsolete designs from the
> US or UK and loow for work on underwater drones and tactics to mature..

Then decide whether submarines are really a good investment after all,
while building sovereign capacity to manufacture drones (which I suspect
will be the future of defence - and offence).

--
David Boxall                    |  Australia's problem isn't fake news,
                  .              |  it's fake government.