[LINK] Google's Important Notice Regarding Ukraine

Stephen Loosley stephenloosley at outlook.com
Fri Apr 15 13:34:07 AEST 2022

Tom,

Sorry to hear of Google ruining your plans for world retail domination.

> This will ruin my plan to sell Volodymyr Zelensky style olive green t-shirts. ;-)
> https://twitter.com/tom_worthington/status/1513837268876029963
>
>> From:  Google AdSense <adsense-noreply(a)google.com>
>>
>> ... Dear Publisher,
>>
>> Due to the war in Ukraine, we will pause monetization of content,
>> for instance, the Dangerous or Derogatory content policy, and that
>> incites violence ..

Well fair enough. Though just hope people are reasonable with
all this censorship stuff. For eg, what about our artwork such as
the AC/DC - Thunderstruck Official Video which one notices this
morning (as one does) has now had over: ONE BILLION viewings.

In fact: 1,082,074,840 views .. ahh, it’s now 1,082,088,461 views.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM>

Where-in, and although, our boys incite-fully and violently chant:

“The thunder of guns
Tore me apart
You've been
Thunderstruck