[LINK] Free and friendly work-spaces serving coffee

Stephen Loosley StephenLoosley at outlook.com
Thu Apr 21 18:56:41 AEST 2022

As anthony at thesizzle.com.au<mailto:anthony at thesizzle.com.au> writes,

The work of Frizky seems innovative and intelligent ..

https://twitter.com/frizurd?s=21&t=yp4jhCbHb7osKJcmahkRiw

eg this seems great https://vokal.co

For finding a free, friendly, warm and dry place to work that serves coffee ..

https://workmode.co

We luckily have a new hero: @Frizky. They've developed a website that I’ve bookmarked .. It's just a plain old directory listing of cafes you can work out of. The website is https://workmode.co and user submission is going to be key here. There's four cafes listed in Australia, three of them in Melbourne.

If you run a cafe, work at a cafe, or know someone who has a cafe, and you're keen on maybe having nerds with laptops filling seats after the early morning rush then do Au a favour, submit the cafe to the website.