[LINK] Web 1.0 lives on in spirit and fact [WAS Re: Wordle

Stephen Loosley stephenloosley at outlook.com
Thu Feb 3 20:21:01 AEDT 2022

Roger writes,

> The glass-half-full person inside me has a concern: Now the Web 2.0+
> brigade will twig to the fact that: - despite implementing very effective
> consumer manipulation,  and creating the digital surveillance economy,
> they haven't yet actually dismantled the real, request-response, client-
> side-capable Web;  and  -  they'd better get on and do so.

Certainly sounds like a very probable & likely conspiracy there Roger!

Here’s another, and if also true, should certainly have many concerned:

“Thirteen Pentecostals in a Cabinet of 22 amply demonstrated complete
  unfitness to take part in decisions on the greater good of the country.”

   Iain @Iain3796953  12:57 AM · Jan 9, 2022 · Twitter “True progress is
   based on facts and a genuine desire for the greater good”