[LINK] Fw: 3C273 lunar occultation on Feb 19 2022

Antony Barry antonybbarry at me.com
Sun Feb 20 11:31:00 AEDT 2022

I briefly knew Dave Jauncy and Cyril Hazard when I was a postgrad at
Sydney University School of Physics in 1961. Hazard was working with Prof
Hanbury-Brown and Prof Twiss on their steller interferometer and Jauncy was
one of Bernie Mills (Mill cross) students.
I was working in the Plasma Physics Department so I didn't know them well.
So many years ago .....

Tony