[LINK] Creating safer self-driving e-vehicle road lanes?

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Wed Sep 28 12:38:16 AEST 2022

Interesting Harry,

It was the crossing points which I think we could do with better
lighting for pedestrian safety and drivers to take caution. Even
pedestrians at traffic lights are very poorly lit.

One little factoid is that the Annandale Borough argued the lights would
be on every night when the switch from gas to electricity occurred. Gas
lights were not turned on during a full moon and in those days they were
probably more for pedestrians and there were less private vehicles. The
Annandale Town Clerk - Golden Hinsby was killed by a driver while
crossing Parramatta Road.

Marghanita