[LINK] Remote Work Is Poised to Devastate America’s Cities

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu Jan 5 09:03:18 AEDT 2023

This was felt here too during the Pandemic.

The CBD was dead while the Inner West was a buzz with Remote workers
going out to lunch, libraries, pool, gym and parks.

Public Transport still feeds into the CBD and there is still some value
in meeting in person but at this stage it is still intangible.

What we don't hear is the provision of remote office space. Not everyone
has a suitable home office.

Marghanita