El Go na Dos W tupela warkurai i stap

John Burton jburton at morobegold.com.pg
Wed Nov 15 15:57:06 EST 2000

I didn't know that. If a variant is _barkurai_ then perhaps it doesn't come
from war cry after all.

So far as I know, _samsam_ (not in Mihalic) is extremely rare outside WNB.
However, I'm pretty sure I heard it recently when a bracket was coming loose
on a car: "Em i samsam i go i kam, na nau lus olgeta". However, the speaker
was cross about the bracket so I couldn't exactly quiz him further.

John Burton