[Nauty] installing Nauty on a PC

Sterten at aol.com Sterten at aol.com
Sun Nov 17 03:52:01 EST 2002

Hi, thanks for your reply.

 >It seems to me that all the problems
 >you encountered are compiler errors.  However, it may be possible
 >to work around them.

Maybe I should upgrade, GCC203 is an old version.
But it did successfully compile Nauty2.0.
Maybe I had to do some changes to the source,
I don't remember exactly.

 >> D:\GCC203>gpp nautaux.c

 >> d:/gcc203/lib/crt0.o(.data+0xc2):crt0.s: undefined reference to `main'

I think I had this `main' error recently with another program.
There was an easy workaround, which I don't remember.

Is there a short makefile without all the tests , bigtest etc. ?

Cheers, Guenter.