[Nauty] very hard isomorphism test cases

jrainy at sympatico.ca jrainy at sympatico.ca
Wed May 14 05:10:02 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but it seems
like a good try. I'm looking for tough isomorphism test
cases. Ideally, what I'd like to find is a set of pair of
(undirected non-reflexive) graphs labelled isomorphic or
not. The isomorphism need not be shown.

I could easily generate test cases, but I'd like to be
certain that the isomorphism are tough ones. For example,
the toughest problem that Nauty ever solved would be a good
test case. ( not that I hope to solve it, but for testing )

Any pointers, links, and/or graphs in any format would be
greatly appreciated. I'm not interested in sub-graph
isomorphism, though.

Thanks in advance.

Jeffrey.