[Nauty] Re: nauty-list digest, Vol 1 #53 - 1 msg

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 5 00:16:01 EST 2004

>  >Hi:
>  >    Once I get the canonical forms of the two graphs, does Nauty provide
>  >    API for comparing the two graphs to check if they are the same?
>  >
>  >    thanks,
>  >    Wahid.

If you just have a few graphs, 'dreadnaut' has commands to do this
(see the instructions and examples in the manual).  If you have a
huge number of graphs, write them into a file using graph6 or
sparse6 format (you can do that using the functions writeg6() or
writes6() in the file gtools.c) than you can canonically label
them with 'labelg' and use 'sort' to compare them, or you can label
and sort them at once with 'shortg'.

Brendan.