[Nauty] Installation Question

Bobby DeMarco demarco at UDel.Edu
Thu Apr 7 02:26:01 EST 2005

Thanks, now that I have nauty "installed" how do I run it?  When I try to
open dreadnaut an error message pops up saying it can't find accompanying
file cygwin1.dll.  Thanks again for all the help,

Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: nauty-list-admin at cs.anu.edu.au [mailto:nauty-list-admin at cs.anu.edu.au]
On Behalf Of Hoang Minh Nguyen
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 10:54 PM
To: nauty-list at cs.anu.edu.au
Subject: RE: [Nauty] Installation Question

Bobby,

> Thanks for the help.  I'm having trouble with the last step, "make",
though.
> Cygwin says command not found when I try to execute that last step.  What
am
> I missing do you think.  Thanks,

You're missing the "make" package, which belongs to the "Development"
category in the setup menu. All you need to do is lauch cygwin setup
again and check that package to be added. All the previously installed
packages will be kept.

In the future, if you'd like to find out which package contains a
particular command, use the package search page at
http://cygwin.com/packages/ and search for, in this example,
bin/make.exe

I hope this helps.

Minh