[Nauty] database of small graphs (slightly off-topic)

Jason Grout grout at math.byu.edu
Fri Apr 29 05:36:01 EST 2005

I've been using geng in my research to generate graphs with various
properties.  I'd like to make it easier for my advisor to list the
graphs that have certain properties.  I've already started working on a
database of small graphs (under 10 vertices or so), generated using
geng.  The idea is to create a web interface to the database that
allows querying for graphs with certain properties.  I know some of you
have listings of graphs with specific properties, but is there some
publicly accessible database of all small graphs and the various
properties of each one?  Preferably the database would allow queries
over the web and would present the results in a format easily usable
for people without a lot of computer skills.

Thanks,
Jason
--
Jason Grout