[Nauty-list] Small Graphs

Alireza Abdollahi a.abdollahi at math.ui.ac.ir
Mon Dec 8 18:58:55 EST 2008

Dears

I am a new to this forum as well as nauty, so maybe my question is stupid:

Is there an available package like the one for SmallGroups in GAP for
Small Graphs which can be handeled in GAP with the aid of GRAPE?

I  searched  the nauty-list and I saw a thread concerning such a
question, (now I cannot  find it??!!).

I think, I can  generate all non-isomorphic small graphs (e.g.  with
<11 vertices) and put all of them in a file, say graph11.txt.
  Now a related question is,
is it possible to find the trace of a function defined by nauty on the
a specific line (which shows a graph)  of the file?

Any help/example will be very useful for a begginer.

All the Best
Alireza Abdollahi

All the Best
Alireza Abdollahi