[Nauty-list] Canonical labeling and matching of DAGs

Yogesh Varma yogesh at ou.edu
Mon Feb 23 08:30:53 EST 2009

Last msg was stripped of quotes but anyway I got some good pointers to get
started. Thanks for those. So now the specific issues are:

   1. How to specify vertex type (I am using packed data structure for
   input)
   2. How to match new graphs against previous canonicalized graphs in store

   3. Should I be concerned about efficiency since vertex (in/out) degree
   does not vary much

It would be great to get some more pointers/ideas about which nauty
functions to use in my program and which parameter to use for effective
implementation.
Thanks a lot!
Yogesh Varma