[Nauty-list] Regarding Nauty - BIGNAUTY

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Oct 1 16:24:05 EST 2009

Hello Oana,

BIGNAUTY is now obsolete.  Please fetch version 2.4 from
   http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/nauty/

There is now no practical limit except what you can fit into
memory.  One graph of order 48916 needs about 300 MB to store.

If your graph has average degree not more than several hundred, you
can handle bigger sizes using the sparse graph feature.

Brendan.

* e0827072 at student.tuwien.ac.at <e0827072 at student.tuwien.ac.at> [091001 12:04]: