[Nauty-list] question about nauty

Jing Yuan yuanj05 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:42:15 EST 2010

Dear nauty's author

During familiarizing myself with nauty, I have some questions as follows

(1) Is there any detailed comment or desrcripition file for nauty code? It
is very difficult for me to totally understand the code.

(2) I want to know the importance of orbit and do some experiments on it.So
is it possible to modify the code to comment the orbit pruning function to
see how important is orbit pruning for searching automorphism group?For
example, is it easy to comment function which upates the orbit data
structure? Could you please help me to figure out the problem?Thanks

Looking forward to your reply

Best regards

-Jing