[Nauty-list] Directed graphs with loops

Алексей Болгов bolgov.ak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 05:08:15 EST 2010

Hi. Maybe my question is silly, but: I've read the manual and tried to
generate directed graphs. I used `geng` and `directg` with "-f1". The
maximum number of directed graphs I could get - 28 (for n=3). But no one of
them had self-loops. I need all non-isomorphic directed graphs (w/ and w/o
loops). So, can I generate directed graphs with loops using standart
resources of gtools? And is there any information about the quantity of
directed graphs with loops (n=3 for example). Sorry for my bad language.