[Nauty-list] maintaining a set of non-isomorphic graphs

Susanne Nieß niess at ma.tum.de
Fri Jan 6 04:12:06 EST 2012

This is what I am already doing. I use nauty with getcanon=TRUE to
produce a canonically labelled version of every graph in the list and of
any new graph I want to test. Then I compare the canonically labelled
graphs with memcmp. I suppose that should also work for you. If any one
knows a more efficient method, I'd like to learn it.

Susanne Nieß