[Nauty-list] Segmentation fault with readg()

Tristan Miller psychonaut at nothingisreal.com
Mon Jun 10 22:25:06 EST 2013

Greetings.

On Monday 10 June 2013, Brendan McKay wrote:
> In general MAXN should be defined (unless you want the default,
> which is 0) before including the nauty headers.  gtools.h
> automatically includes nauty.h, so you don't need in include
> nauty.h yourself.

Yes, that was my problem.  I had modified William's code by adding an
#include "nauty.h" before the first line, not realizing that gtools.h
already #includes it.  Moving the #define MAXN to the top of the file fixed
the problem, but the better solution, as you point out, is to simply remove
the extraneous #include "nauty.h" which I had inserted.

My apologies for not having posted an exact copy of the code I was trying
to execute.

Regards,
Tristan

--
   _
  _V.-o         Tristan Miller          ><  Space is limited