[Nauty-list] nauty in Windows?

craig.ross at gm.com craig.ross at gm.com
Thu Sep 12 01:13:36 EST 2013

Is anyone running nauty in Windows? I don't currently have access to Linux
or UNIX.  Since I'll eventually have to get it running in Windows in order
to be compatible with the program that will call nauty anyway, I wanted to
see if anyone had already gone through the process of converting it.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.