[Nauty] Matrix isomorphism

Wayne Kelly w.kelly at qut.edu.au
Thu Aug 18 10:34:44 AEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to enumerate binary (0-1) matrices of a given size that satisfying a specific matrix property (related to finite projection planes), but want to exclude isomorphic matrices, i.e. I don't care about the row or column order of the matrix.

Can nauty help me with this problem? I realize that nauty is designed to work with Graphs rather than Matrices, but thought the same kinds of techniques may be useful.

Cheers, Wayne.

Dr Wayne Kelly | Senior Lecturer
Science and Engineering Faculty | Queensland University of Technology

S Block, Level 10, Room S-1011 (enter via S-1013), Gardens Point Campus
ph 3138 9336 | email w.kelly at qut.edu.au
CRICOS No 00213J