[Nauty] Version 2.7 will soon be the official version, with your help

Isuru Fernando isuruf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:54:48 AEST 2018

Hi,

Thanks for including the fixes for Windows in this release. I had to apply
the following patch to remove timing structs,
https://github.com/isuruf/nauty-feedstock/blob/8bcacc4dbcc9c7aa0c9c675edcf7e4da4cd00a0d/recipe/time.diff,
but other than that building nauty went smoothly and tests all pass on
windows with clang-cl.

I also tried building it on Mac OSX 10.10 and Ubuntu 18.04 and the test
suite passed on both systems as well.

Isuru